Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Boyfriend

Of course I'm not mad at you.

Of course I AM mad at you. You stole my boyfriend. We are best friends and you decide to go out with the guy I'm crazy about. What kind of friend does that. You are such a backstabber. You act innocent, but you know your guilty.

No, it's fine. I didn't like him anymore anyway.

DUH!!!!!!! Of course I still liked him. I had my first kiss with him and you just take him away. Then you go and flirt with him right in front of my face.

Well I guess it is all for the best. He was sort of mean anyway. You guys look cute together.

You guys definitely don't look good together. I looked way better with him. He was so sweet to me and because of you, I've lost him.

I promise I forgive you.

I can promise you I don't forgive you. Don't talk to me. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment