Monday, October 11, 2010

Taylor's Stupendous Similes

Today was as interesting as having the privilege to watch grass grow. In comp. and lit., we did vocab. words, filled out a category sheet, and wrote an answer to a four point question. It was as fun as homework. Then "some guy" at my table starting talking about how guys cheat on girls. I guess they do this when they are on vacation. It was as informative as the newspaper. Then people kept calling me, so i answered it and so you could hear the conversations we were having at my table. It was as funny as a Ms. Nix. Then they called again and I yelled leave me alone into the phone. It was hilarious. I felt like I was an elephant today because I could hear everyones' weird conversations. Oh well. My life is has been as sweet as a lollipop lately and talking with my friends makes it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment