Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tori and The Various Types of Cheeses

It was another average day in the Jacobs' household. I guess not average because there is nothing average about my family. Anyway, we were in Sam's Club buying groceries. We had gone through almost every freakin' aisle in the store. I was already aggravated from cheer because someone's butt had been in my face all day and now I had to walk around the store for an hour and a half.  Now, we were in the meat department and we were just randomly gawking at meet. Then my mom and I started talking about something. I think it was something pretty serious. Next, my sister, Tori, comes out of the blue say "I'm looking at various types of cheeses." My mom and I started laughing so hard, people even stared at us. I had to calm myself down because my stomach hurt so badly from laughing. I didn't even know she knew what the word various meant. Oh well. You had to be there. It was a "knee slapper".

No comments:

Post a Comment